Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am Woman! Hear me act submissive!

I was watching the news today and I saw a chipper young female named Michelle Bachmann (it was misspelled on  the television. Um, Michelle has two "l"s. I learned that in the my last year of school: The third grade). Well, Mrs. Bachmann is running for President of the Americas. She better pay attention to Chile. Can you say swing País? No you probably can't because you don't speak Mexican, as I do. 

Michelle Bachmann (Left)
 Anyway, I find it repHreshing like a pH balanced tampon that she as a woman(?), realizes that her husband is her master. She stated that  the Lord says, 'Be submissive wives; you are to be submissive to your  husbands.' Now, I have  never been married but I suspect that it is wonderful. For the woman, it involves no thinking. Your husband tells you what to do! Thinking is so hard for me, ever since the moment of the accident. My Mom likes to call the moment I was conceived "the accident." Thinking was hard at first because I was a zygote and then because I was a baby and then because I was a born a female. 

If God (she was not specific about the God so I will assume it is the Hindu god Shiva, the Destroyer) wants Mrs. Bachmann to be submissive, she will do it. All I hope is that when she bombs Canada, or some equally evil place, she will give credit to the First Dude, whatever-her-husband's-name Bachmann.





No comments:

Post a Comment