Monday, July 18, 2011

Riding that Unicorn, on the Road to Court!

Pop Music Icon: Kermit the Frog
Contrary to what I thought until 42 days ago, Pop music is not a series of loud popping noises that you can hear only when in a chamber or when watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. It is music that smooths your ear canals with sweetness. See I'm up on the trends, phatcats! If you still do not understand this definition, I will provide a series of examples.  For example; Justin Timberlake, Rupert Grint, Cats. 
 
Now I will explain my original (and important) point. I was listening to a Lady Gaga song, also Pop Music (see above for explanation if you have already forgotten. Also, you have a terrible short term memory. Consult a physician. You may a worm that is in your ears that went to your brains and is hunger for brains so it eats the part of your brains where the memory shelf is), and I could not understand it at all.

It was called 'Highway Unicorn' and I could not understand her at all. It was just so perplexing. I put my ears up to the speakers, hoping that I would be able to make out what she was saying. How are you suppose to understand what she is saying when the she speaks so softly? I could not hear a single word that she said. Also, there was no musical accompaniment.

I was enraged so I went to the record establishment where I purchased this Lady Gaga album. The man then told me that it was not a Lady Gaga album but really a jelly bean and we were at a grocery store. Confusing, right? Then I was arrested for public urination and I'm due in court on the 23rd. Thanks a lot Lady Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment